Anna M. Patton
- Real Estate Civil and Appellate Court Litigation
- Land Use/Zoning
Anna M. Patton received her undergraduate degree from Keuka College and law degree from the Syracuse University College of Law. Ms. Patton spent several years as an attorney of Harris Beach PLLC in Rochester, New York, where she focused her practice on business and commercial litigation. Ms. Patton has experience representing real estate developers, financial institutions, business, and individuals on a wide range of litigation matters.
While in undergrad, Ms. Patton completed internships in the Wayne County District Attorney's Office and Wayne County Public Defender's Office. Ms. Patton was also a four-year member of the Keuka College lacrosse team. Ms. Patton currently resides in Williamson, New York.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 2018
- Keuka College
- B.A. - 2015
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Keuka College Lacrosse Team
- New York
- Harris Beach PLLC in Rochester, New York, Attorney
- Wayne County District Attorney’s Office, Intern
- Wayne County Public Defender’s Office, Intern