- Real Estate Civil And Appellate Court Litigation
- Land Use/Zoning
- Municipal Law
Lauren Baron received her undergraduate degree from the University of Miami (FL) and law degree from Elizabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University (formerly known as Pace Law School). Lauren spent several years as an attorney of Harris Beach PLLC in Rochester, New York, where she focused her practice on municipal law, land use and zoning, and litigation. Lauren also previously served as a Municipal Attorney for the City of Rochester, where she was responsible for contract drafting and review, real estate transactions, and drafting legislation.
While in law school, Lauren served as an intern for the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. Lauren resides in Rochester, New York, and in her spare time she enjoys spending time with her cat, Leona, practicing yoga, and adding new plants to her ever growing collection.
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Miami
- B.A. - 2012
- New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- Monroe County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Board Member, 2019 to 2023
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Intern